The six-month probe for Panorama was carried out by independent TV company Matchlight.
The Claims Against Comic Relief
- How they invested £150 Million for eight years rather than give the money to the causes it was raised for.
- Some of the money was invested in weapon and tobacco companies
- Staffing costs at Comic Relief have allegedly almost doubled from £7.1million a year in 2008 to £13.5 million by 2012.
- The Mirror found a project to sell Gordon Ramsay branded cooking sauces has lost the charity £800,000.
- At the end of 2012, the celebrity-driven independent charity, which fights poverty in the UK and abroad, was sitting on £261million, including shares, bonds and cash.
The BBC has once again shown that it cannot investigate itself.
Perhaps Comic Relief should abandon the traditional red nose logo for a new one. May we suggest a red face!!!
Who Do You Trust? Question Everything!